Fusion Youth Weekend
Millions of lost people around the world will live their entire lives and die with no opportunity to be rescued. God is moving His church to respond to this tragic reality. Is He moving your youth group to respond?
The Fusion Youth Weekend will expose young believers to God’s plan for the lost and equip them to respond through hands-on cultural involvement, gospel-centered training, and missions service experience. Designed for high school students (this event is restricted to students 9th grade – 12th grade and their leaders), FYW will allow you to learn these things together, strengthen relationships with one another, and educate your students about life as a Christian across the globe.Our vision is to see a lifetime of making disciples start now for your high school students. This weekend will allow you to learn these things as a group, strengthen relationships with your group, and educate your students about life as a Christian across the globe.
Have you ever wondered what it’s like to go through an airport in a foreign country? What is it like to shop at the local street market in India? Or how do house churches function in a cultural that persecutes Christians? This weekend is geared toward putting all these scenarios into hands on experience!
Each ticket includes meals and a t-shirt. Contact the Fusion Office today at email@example.com to learn more or start signing your high school students up for this life changing experience.
Early Bird Pricing until September 10
- Youth Leaders – $5
- High School Students – $35
Pricing September 11th – 24th
- Youth Leaders – $5
- High School Students – $40
Registration will close on September 24th – everyone MUST be registered by this date.
- We will not be providing overnight accommodations on campus. This is a two day event so you will be responsible for your own accommodations the night of October 1st.
- Current Fusion Advocates and Alumni will be provided for every group to guide through the weekend.
- A schedule will be released in the coming weeks.
- We will be following all local rules and regulations regarding COVID precautions as set in place by Kansas City, MO and our institution. Right now (7/1/2021) social distancing and mask wearing is not mandated in Kansas City, MO.
Packing List: Bible, Pen, Notebook, Toiletries, Change of Clothes* and Pajamas, Water Bottle
*Because of the cultural sites we are visiting, please be certain all clothing is modest. No shorts. For Saturday, only long pants or long skirts are appropriate. Girls can wear pants or a skirt, it does not matter.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
IMB Vice President for